Open top menu
Sunday, October 6, 2013

Photo by: Curious Charlie
Photo by: The moving beast
Photo by: Skywalker23
I whole-heartedly agree with this statement

You see, I was so busy stuffing my face and tasting all the flavours that were available on that day (special head nod to the staff over there btw, a bunch of ultra-gracious people who let me sample every. single. gelato.) that I didn't of taking any pictures.

This is quality you cannot get anywhere else in Melbourne, from my experience. Each of their ingredient that goes into their gelato is fresh; if you order watermelon gelato, it's artificial, it's the actual watermelon that they juice themselves. And it shows, oh my my.

They also have some of the most exciting flavours I've ever seen in a gelato store, ranging from the inconspicuous passion fruit delight to the most absurd goat cheese with cranberries and walnuts and even Durian...

Everything is just so decadent, writing this post is making my mouth water all over again. Whether the season, time of the day or reason, I would go back there and empty their fridges in a heart beat.

Devoured
Caramelized Pears with Walnuts
Single Scoop Deluxe
5.30$

Helados Jauja on Urbanspoon

Different Themes
Written by Sophie

I love food. And you love food. Let's get along :)

0 comments