Open top menu
Sunday, October 6, 2013




Do you see what I see
 Do you crave what I crave
 Let me marry these chocolates
 I'll cheat, but only with these macarons

 
And this, my friends, is only 1/10 of the store as I couldn't take more pictures before the people I were with got embarrassed (either because of my drooling or tourist-like behaviour or both)

So. Brunetti. Everybody knows about it, or almost. 

Honestly, what's there not to love? Beautiful location, beautiful premises, beautiful desserts. If I had to choose a place to live, I would live in this Brunetti cafe (if I was allowed to eat all the cakes and not just stare at them in anguish, that is).

I didn't have a chance to sample enough things to really attest for the quality of the place, but by the few items I had, it's definitely above your average desert. There are just so many things and I regret not going there for a second visit. But I will. Wait for my, my lovelies.

Devoured
Gelato Macaron
New York Cheese Cake
~10.00$

Brunetti on Urbanspoon

Different Themes
Written by Sophie

I love food. And you love food. Let's get along :)

0 comments